2022 International Women’s Day Interfaith Panel Conversation
March 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm| Free
“Equality Today For a Sustainable Tomorrow”
International Women’s Day Interfaith Panel Conversation
Tuesday, March 8th at 7:00 pm.
Online in an interactive zoom meeting. A program for women and the men and boys who love them.
Celebrating the tremendous efforts by women and girls around the world in shaping a more equal future and recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. All are welcome! For women and the men that love them.
- Maimoona Ahmed, Islamic Sufism, San Ramon Valley Islamic Center
- Nandita Bhatnagar, Tri-Valley Hindu Community
- Eve Birge, Sufism Reoriented, Exec. Director of White Pony Express
- Thea Bristlebroom, Wiccan, Covenant of the Goddess, Elected Council
- Cindy Gershen, Mt. Diablo High Teacher of Food & Sustainability, B’nai Tikvah
- Mojdeh Palmer, Bahá’i’s of Danville
Moderated by Diane Maltester, First Christian Church of Concord, Disciples of Christ and the Chair of the Interfaith Council Governing Board.
Special Music from St. Mary’s College of California Soprano/Alto Choir Ensemble, the Homestead High School Choir, in Cupertino, the Branham High School Dance Program in San Jose, and the Danville Girls Chorus.
A program of the Interfaith Council of Contra Costa County. Register at https://tinyurl.com/2022IntlWomensDay
For more info, contact Rev. Will McGarvey at 925.933.6030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions and answers will be shared during the program.
Download the flyer here: Intl Women’s Day 2022