2022 International Women’s Day Interfaith Panel Conversation
March 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm| Free
“Equality Today For a Sustainable Tomorrow”
International Women’s Day Interfaith Panel Conversation
Tuesday, March 8th at 7:00 pm.
Online in an interactive zoom meeting. A program for women and the men and boys who love them.
Celebrating the tremendous efforts by women and girls around the world in shaping a more equal future and recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. All are welcome! For women and the men that love them. Special Music from Diane Maltester (clarinet) and others to be announced!
- Maimoona Ahmed, Islamic Sufism, San Ramon Valley Islamic Center
- Eve Birge, Sufism Reoriented, Exec. Director of White Pony Express
- Thea Bristlebroom, Wiccan, Covenant of the Goddess, Elected Council
- Amy Daniels, Cantor, B’nai Israel, Rossmoor
- Cindy Gershen, Mt. Diablo High Teacher of Food & Sustainability, B’nai Tikvah
- more to be announced…
Moderated by Diane Maltester, First Christian Church of Concord, Disciples of Christ and the Chair of the Interfaith Council Governing Board.
A program of the Interfaith Council of Contra Costa County. Register at https://tinyurl.com/2022IntlWomensDay
For more info, contact Rev. Will McGarvey at 925.933.6030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions and answers will be shared during the program.