Big Questions Series 2021 – What is the Purpose of Life?
October 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 2:00 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until November 15, 2021
Big Questions Series – 2021
The Big Question this year is “What is the Purpose of Life?” with many sub-questions. The presentations and dialogues are on the 3rd Monday of the month from 2 to 3:30 pm each time.
- Feb. 15 – featuring Saiganesh from the Ananda community
- March 15 – featuring Dr. Nazeer Ahmed – Islam
- April 19 – featuring Bob Henderson – Bahá’i Faith
- May 17 – featuring John Ishvaradas Abdallah – Sufism
- June 21 – featuring Richard Dixey – Buddhist
- July 19 – featuring Rev. Dan Sturdivant – United Methodist
- Aug. 16 – featuring David Longhurst – Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Sept. 20 – featuring Rabbi Jerry Danzig – Judaism
- Oct. 18 – featuring Dr. Erica Bains – Sikhism
- Nov. 15 – featuring Marilyn Lacey – Progressive Catholic
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Feb 15, 2021 02:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. If you lose your unique link, please email Rev. Will at email@example.com to get your link. For other information, contact Sara Blackstock about the program.