Interfaith Disaster Preparedness Network – July 31st
July 31, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm| Free
Wednesday, July 31st at 7 pm
Congregation B’nai Shalom
74 Eckley Lane, Walnut Creek
There will be conversations on how your congregation can become more prepared, including:
• Congregational Emergency Plans
• Security and Intruder Plans
• Working with the County, ICCCC and other agencies
Come learn some best practices from other congregations and the Contra Costa County Office of Emergency Services.
Short presentations on the Interfaith Disaster Preparedness Network will also be shared at the Congregational Feeding Programs informational meeting on the new laws around congregational kitchens.
- East County – Sunday, August 11th at 3 pm at Holy Rosary Catholic Church, 1313 A. Street., Antioch.
- West County – Wednesday, August 14th from 1-3 pm at Christ Lutheran Church, 780 Ashbury Ave., El Cerrito.
- For more information on the Cong. Food Preparation meetings, visit https://www.interfaithccc.org/event/icccc-congregational-food-preparation-updates-for-east-and-west-county/2019-08-11/
Download the flyer: July 31-2019 Disaster Prep for Congregations