International Women’s Day Interfaith Panel Conversation 2019
March 8, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm| Free
#BalanceForBetter • All Are Welcome!
International Women’s Day Interfaith Panel Conversation
Hear how women from distinctly different religious traditions explore balance in their lives. All are welcome!
• Elder Thea Bristlebroom, Wiccan, Covenant of the Goddess
• Dr. Gwen Johnson, Sufism Reoriented
• Terri Moss, Temple Isaiah, ICCCC Gov. Board, Writer
• Pennie Opal Plant, Native American, Idle No More SF Bay, Movement Rights
• Dr. Lynn Wilcox, M.T.O. Shahmaghsoudi® School of Islamic Sufism, author “Women and the Holy Quran: a Sufi Perspective”
Moderated by Susie Kohl, Author, Director of White Pony Preschool, Sufism Reoriented, President of the Rossmoor Interfaith Council
The Tapestry Singers will be very pleased to be part of International Women’s Day again! This year, they will sing, “Will the Circle be Unbroken,” and “You’ll Never Walk Alone.” Their director is Cindy Krausgrill, our accompanist is Craig Beattie.
A program of the Interfaith Council of Contra Costa County. For more info, contact Rev. Will McGarvey at 925.597.9797 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Light refreshments will be shared afterwards.