International Women’s Day Interfaith Panel Conversation
March 8, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm| Free
Monday, March 8th at 7:00 pm.
Celebrating the tremendous efforts by women and girls around the world in shaping a more equal future and recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. All are welcome! For women and the men that love them.
Special Music from Diane Maltester (clarinet) and Wendy Tamis (harp), Sophia O’Connor (harp), Diablo Vista Chorus, and Kitka Choir!
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Mar 8, 2021 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Jaleh Kilpatrick, Walnut Creek Bahá’is, former member of the EC
- Joanne Lawson, Easter Hill United Methodist Church, Richmond
- Diane Maltester, First Christian Church of Concord, Disciples of Christ, EC
- Jayashree Nimbargi, M.D., Hindu Faith Community
- Jessica Sterling, Jewish Community Relations Council, Elected Council
- Sabra Suharwardy, San Ramon Valley Islamic Center, Elected Council
- Mary Taylor, Rossmoor Black Lives Matter, Danville Congregational UCC
Moderated by Dr. Erica Bains, member of the Sikh Faith and the Chair of the Interfaith Council Governing Board.
A program of the Interfaith Council of Contra Costa County. For more info, contact Rev. Will McGarvey at 925.933.6030 or email@example.com.
Questions and answers will be shared during the program.
Download the flyer to share here: