One Planet Peace Forum: Building the Future We Envision
September 25 @ 12:00 pm - September 27 @ 2:30 pm| Free
One Planet Peace Forum is an annual gathering offering a universal platform to people of all religious, spiritual, and secular expressions from across the region, nation, and world to co-create solutions to the most challenging issues facing humanity today.
• By integrating keynote speakers, panels, workshops, contemplative practice, and sacred performance, we create a safe place for relationship-building, collaboration, and compassion.
• By focusing on working groups and outcome-oriented action steps, to more deeply address the needs of our time, we build lasting bridges.
• By sharing and applying common principles, values, and tools, such as conflict resolution, truth telling, and reconciliation, we stand on common ground.
• By promoting interfaith and interdisciplinary dialogue and cooperative action, we move closer to global harmony and world peace.
- WHEN: September 25-27, 2020 from noon to 2:30 pm each day Pacific Time
- WHERE: Zoom
- COST : Registration is “pay what you can”, along with suggested donations